Multiple sites are reporting news about Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 leaked early from this week’s edition of the Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu. The details are as follows:
- The game will be titled Shin Hokuto Musou in Japan.
- It’s due for a December 2012 release in Japan.
- The game will feature a graphical style closer to Tetsuo Hara’s drawing style.
- The game features nearly twice the content of its predecessor.
- As hinted in the teaser trailer, the video game will include the Land of Asura arc from Fist of the North Star 2.
- UPDATE: A more in-depth translation of the initial leak can be found here.
- UPDATE 2 (7/25/12): The Famitsu website has screenshots and Japanese information.
We’ll have you covered as more specific information emerges.